First off, he was trying to track me. I was trying to buy beer, he started following me, he was on his little phone whispering to someone so I crushed the phone and he started to yell and it sorta escalated from there.
No one was really paying attention, I got out of there fast with the kid. And then I just.
Hartley frowned at Mick when he walked into the kitchen. Brilliant, just who had messed his sleep schedule up. In a roundabout way, but still. He lowered his head to glare at his coffee, since glaring at Mick somehow seemed counterproductive. "Morning."
Mick grunted and poured himself some coffee before opening the fridge and glaring. As always, there was no food left over any more. The rogues ate non-stop and nothing ever stuck around long enough. With a reluctant huff, he pulled out some eggs. He guessed he could make an omelette.
"Since when do you ask what I want?" Hartley didn't expect Mick to even be aware of how much he'd embarrassed him, but that didn't mean that he could just be over it either. Obviously not, since his mind was still hung up on it. If nothing else, at least it had robbed him of the delusion that if things had been different, him and Cisco could have gotten along. Things weren't the problem, he was. He sipped his coffee and glared.
"Since we got a butt load of eggs about to go out of date. Is that a yes or a no?" Mick asked, not really paying attention because he was vaguely aware of what Hartley was doing, he just didn't care to address it. Why would he want to talk about this? "I ain't asking twice." Cause otherwise he could cook for the others but they were all lazy fuckers who hadn't woken up yet. They didn't deserve eggs.
"No. I can get my own eggs." There. That made a point and was also true, he preferred the eggs he could get himself. Besides, he could just eat with Roy, then there wouldn't be any eggs anyway. He sipped his coffee instead, pondering the futility of being mad at someone who couldn't possibly care less. It wasn't very satisfying. "Stay out of my love life." Such as it wasn't.
"Your loss. They're organic free-range whatever eggs too. Lisa got 'em to be nice." Well, debatable what the motives were for Lisa getting them but Mick didn't poke at it. He just started cracking eggs and gently whisking them in the bowl, watching Hartley with an amused smirk. "You're still pissy because I got you that nerd you're into?" Mick snorted in amusement and turned away. "You should have banged him."
"He wasn't into it." To say the least. Not that Hartley had exactly been trying to seduce him, but a trembling, terrified and crying mess wasn't a good starting point for such an endeavour, even if he had been interested. Had been willing to admit that he was interested. "Which is usually the case when you kidnap someone's enemy for them, might I add."
"Heh, he's into you. I can tell." He couldn't but a pep talk always helped. Well, in Mick's head it did. Leonard often told him that he wasn't helpful but Lisa and Axel always seemed to get comfort out of his blunt lies and the advise they want to hear. "You could have romanced him a little, genius. It's about the third date you for for bondage, not the first. Did you even kiss him before you hog tied him?"
no subject
You might get mad.
Just a disclaimer before you get home and get pissy.
no subject
What did you burn?
no subject
Nothing.
Well, a little bit of the kids jacket but he was struggling. I put it out.
no subject
no subject
Long story short, I kidnapped him.
no subject
Bad news, Mick, that anger's gonna hold.
no subject
No one was really paying attention, I got out of there fast with the kid. And then I just.
Decided.
no subject
Let him go now. I'll be there soon.
no subject
We're keeping him for at least the night. I decided that too.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
Nothing good about it.
no subject
"You want eggs?"
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
email to Cisco
hes not blonde but hes like rita and you dont even see it just because she pushes her breasts up!!!!
just using you because of the salt mine... antonio i mean, using you for
brain???
i guess
no subject
Who is this?
W H A T?
no subject
Hartley
you are so blind!!!
no subject
Okay, I am so lost.
Who is Antonio? Naria? Rita?
no subject
I spelled it wrong
she has normal breasts but shes good
no subject
Why are you telling me this?
no subject
no subject
my head is in maria's breasts? WHEN?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)