"Freeze." Just coolly stated to the teller, who rethought her desire to be a hero at that and instead stepped back, hands raised. Leonard inclined his head in thanks and calmly used his gloved hands to collect the money into a bank, knowing that Mick had his back, his gun trained on the hostages.
"Eight minutes and thirty-seven seconds."
"Whatever you say, boss. You're the one wasting time with chitchat, I'm ready to go."
Leonard rolled his eyes and drew his own gun, just in case, while he put the money away. "In that case, let's finish up."
It was Mick who passed out the zip-ties, roughly instructing people on how to use them to tie themselves to the railings and assorted other places. Just a measure to avoid inconveniences.
"What's with you? Not feeling it?" Leonard had noticed the young man who just seemed to stare at them and he stepped up to it, gun drawn but not pointed. "Need a special invite?"
"I forgot you did this kind of thing." The last time he heard of Leonard Snart, he was on the waverider saving time itself and now, here he was, a normal bank robber. God, they even had bags to put the money in. This was so trippy. Barry laughed almost nervously and bounced a little, which must have made him stand out and look really strange because he was the only one not fearing for his life. "I know you're a thief but I was used to the other routine and now it's back to this?"
It was less creative than the whole super-villain dance. "I expected better from you, Leonard." Wait. He sounded a little like a disapproving mom there. Barry sucked in a deep breath and tried again. "Actually, forget it, no I don't. Stick to robbing banks, don't aim higher. Aim lower instead."
There was no need to encourage this one to go into ice guns or anything. He turned his head at the other man and squinted. Huh. "Mick?" Mick was here? He kind of thought time didn't alter on the wave rider. Or was this another version? Oh. Trippy. Two Micks. "I thought you two stopped--" They only got together because of the guns Cisco made so how did this happen? When did they start working together
It slowly dawned on Barry, as Mick stared at him in shock and Leonard gave him a hell of a look that he had clearly said too much. And out loud. God, he kept forgetting he was doing this. "Erm." Whoops. "Nevermind." Barry looked at the guy next to him, his tying up buddy, and smiled. "I'll just get to work doing what you asked."
"You know this kid, boss?" Mick was more than just a little confused. Nobody but Lisa ever really addressed Leonard by his first name, so who could this even be, besides someone with a death wish. One of Lisa's exes, perhaps? But Len just shook his head and indicated the as of yet untied person next to the kid.
"Take care of that. I'll take care of this." That said, he grabbed Barry's upper arm with his free hand and pulled him away from the railing and into the middle of the room, revelling a little in the collective gasp when he stretched his arm out and aimed his gun right at Barry's head. "I don't understand what you're on about, kid. Makes me nervous. I don't like being nervous on a job. Makes me trigger happy."
"Woah! Woah. Chill, Leonard. Erm. Mr Snart. Ahh. Wait. What do I call you? ... Captain?" Probably not. Okay, definitely said too much. He held his hands up and tried to keep calm. His Leonard would have never shot him but this Leonard? Hard to say. "Come on, you don't want to do this. Leaving a body behind is messy, it makes the job harder and if you mess up, it's longer jail time. All of this is going to make you miss your deadline, messing around with me." Yes, he was going to play on that because what else could he do? The police were on their way. Mostly because Barry had swiftly texted one of the guys at the station when he first saw Leonard standing there, getting into place.
Not that he planned to say that. "Look, I know nothing, I'll say nothing. I just -- I don't know. I read about you once, I guess." Did that help? Or would it make him sound like a cop. God, this was not going well. He closed his eyes and huffed. "Unbelievable. I'm going to die like this?"
Read about him? Had to be some kind of cop affiliation. World's worst private detective or, from the looks of him, more likely to just be a cop's kid. Which was bad news, but which would still have to be dealt with. He tightened his grip on the kid's arm. Captain? What was all that about?
"Boss?"
Mick's voice jolted him into action with a terse nod. "We're taking him." He could resolve this somewhere time was less pressing. "Give me your phone, kid."
Mick was already there with the zip ties, so he could force Barry's arms together behind his head the moment he'd handed over the phone.
Barry grinned as he came up to Hartley's desk, smiling brightly as he bounced a little on the soles of his feet, looking around the room for any signs of Cisco. "You work for Cisco? ... Dude, that's so trippy." Wait until Cisco heard about th-- oh. He never would. Barry really needed to stop thinking like that. Time had changed and he had to as well. "Is there any chance Cisco is around? I really need to talk to him."
"Francisco Ramon, yes. How do you know my name?" Hartley frowned and got up from his desk, abandoning the machine he'd been working on. It could wait, this was mildly interesting and he could use a distraction, because in the other room... "He's not seeing anyone right now, he's having breakfast with his girlfriend." So professional. So annoying. But that was neither here nor there. "How do you know my name?" Focusing on what was important.
"Oh. You know. I read it. On a -- paper you wrote?" Worth a shot. Hartley had published papers from when he was like fifteen so in theory, he did the same here and it's entirely possible. "I talk to Cisco. Sometimes. He mentioned you, actually. Your papers and stuff. They were good." He looked over Hartley's shoulder. Where was Cisco? Was he in that big flashy office? Just how rich was Cisco? "So he's like what, rich or something?" Yes, he was actually asking that.
Asking if the head of Ramon Industries was rich. Yes, he was not that quick on the draw.
"Francisco Ramon is the richest man in America," Hartley stated flatly while his eyes narrowed. Read some paper on him he couldn't name, talked to Cisco but didn't know that he went by Francisco and that he was rich, in other news, was probably a really bad liar and con artist. He should call security, but maybe he could find out more about it first. "Why exactly do you need to speak to Mr. Ramon?"
"I just need to see if he's okay. I'm a little worried." Things were happening and he just wanted to make sure Cisco was all right and nothing bad was happening. He just needed five minutes and then he'd never see him again. And he decided the best way to do that was to cheat. He pulled out his phone and swiftly flipped through his gallery until he found a picture of him and Cisco. He held it up for Hartley to see. "I'm not lying, I do know him. It's just, you know, been a while."
no subject
Put it back now.
no subject
Sir.
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
"Eight minutes and thirty-seven seconds."
"Whatever you say, boss. You're the one wasting time with chitchat, I'm ready to go."
Leonard rolled his eyes and drew his own gun, just in case, while he put the money away. "In that case, let's finish up."
It was Mick who passed out the zip-ties, roughly instructing people on how to use them to tie themselves to the railings and assorted other places. Just a measure to avoid inconveniences.
"What's with you? Not feeling it?" Leonard had noticed the young man who just seemed to stare at them and he stepped up to it, gun drawn but not pointed. "Need a special invite?"
no subject
It was less creative than the whole super-villain dance. "I expected better from you, Leonard." Wait. He sounded a little like a disapproving mom there. Barry sucked in a deep breath and tried again. "Actually, forget it, no I don't. Stick to robbing banks, don't aim higher. Aim lower instead."
There was no need to encourage this one to go into ice guns or anything. He turned his head at the other man and squinted. Huh. "Mick?" Mick was here? He kind of thought time didn't alter on the wave rider. Or was this another version? Oh. Trippy. Two Micks. "I thought you two stopped--" They only got together because of the guns Cisco made so how did this happen? When did they start working together
It slowly dawned on Barry, as Mick stared at him in shock and Leonard gave him a hell of a look that he had clearly said too much. And out loud. God, he kept forgetting he was doing this. "Erm." Whoops. "Nevermind." Barry looked at the guy next to him, his tying up buddy, and smiled. "I'll just get to work doing what you asked."
no subject
"Take care of that. I'll take care of this." That said, he grabbed Barry's upper arm with his free hand and pulled him away from the railing and into the middle of the room, revelling a little in the collective gasp when he stretched his arm out and aimed his gun right at Barry's head. "I don't understand what you're on about, kid. Makes me nervous. I don't like being nervous on a job. Makes me trigger happy."
no subject
Not that he planned to say that. "Look, I know nothing, I'll say nothing. I just -- I don't know. I read about you once, I guess." Did that help? Or would it make him sound like a cop. God, this was not going well. He closed his eyes and huffed. "Unbelievable. I'm going to die like this?"
no subject
"Boss?"
Mick's voice jolted him into action with a terse nod. "We're taking him." He could resolve this somewhere time was less pressing. "Give me your phone, kid."
Mick was already there with the zip ties, so he could force Barry's arms together behind his head the moment he'd handed over the phone.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
STOP.
no subject
What about Nigerian princes?
no subject
Stop giving my email address to spam.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
1/2
2/2
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
Barry grinned as he came up to Hartley's desk, smiling brightly as he bounced a little on the soles of his feet, looking around the room for any signs of Cisco. "You work for Cisco? ... Dude, that's so trippy." Wait until Cisco heard about th-- oh. He never would. Barry really needed to stop thinking like that. Time had changed and he had to as well. "Is there any chance Cisco is around? I really need to talk to him."
no subject
no subject
Asking if the head of Ramon Industries was rich. Yes, he was not that quick on the draw.
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
Also sorry?
no subject
no subject
So I'm just like super busy right now so I'm just gonna brb
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...